Traditional Norfolk Bed and Breakfast
Manor Barns bed and breakfast is a Norfolk barn conversion surrounded by gardens in a quiet rural setting, located 5 miles north-east of the historic cathedral city of Norwich.
This quality but reasonably priced bed and breakfast has five comfortably furnished bedrooms with a choice of staying in the house or our cottage also located in the grounds. All rooms have private or en-suite bathrooms, colour television and a hospitality tray and ample parking.
We have many beautiful attractions all within close proximity, so you can enjoy the peace and tranquility of the country, but close enough to visit surrounding towns.
For your comfort:
- Colour freeview TV with DVD player
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site parking
- Full English or Continental breakfast
- Suitable for walkers and cyclists
- Good location for sightseeing
- Easy access to North Norfolk coast